What to read to be read. What to quote to be quoted. The list is always under upgrade. What is highly recommended is highlighted. Any good additions are welcome.
- Baudrillard, Jean. Simulations. New York: Semiotext(e), 1983.
- Carr, Nicholas. The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains . W. W. Norton & Company. 2011.
- Carr, Nicholas. Utopia Is Creepy: And Other Provocations. New York: W.W. Norton & Company, Inc., 2016.
- Carty,Victoria. Social Movements and New Technology. Boulder: Westview Press, 2015.
- Cassirer, Ernst. An Essay on Man. Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday Anchor, 1956.
- Castells, Manuel. Networks of Outrage and Hope: Social Movements in the Internet Age. Polity Press, 2012.
- Cernovich, Mike. MAGA Mindset: Making YOU and America Great Again. Castalia House, 2016.
- Derrida, Jacques. Of Grammatology. 1967.
- Derrida, Jacques. Speech and Phenomena and Other Essays on Husserl’s Theory of Signs. 1967.
- Dewey, John. Public and Its Problems. Athens, OH:…
View original post 1,044 more words